Dierks Bentley performing “Woman Amen” live on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
Let’s Give It Up For Dierks Bentley!
In a previous post, we have featured the creative process that Dierks Bentley’s new album The Album has gone through. The country music singer described the experience as something re-awakening. We are glad to present to you in this article Bentley’s live performance of one of his latest album’s songs. Last January 18, Bentley appeared on the famous talk-variety show ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show”. As a guest, he shared with the audience and his fans the amazing results of his still fresh mountain escapade to record his new album. During the show, he performed a sweet song entitled “Woman Amen”. This song is the first track from his newest album and it’s definitely dedicated to his wife Cassidy Black Bentley. The tune expresses Bentley’s love and appreciation for his better half. She described his woman as the source of his faith, grace, hope, and strength. The singer gave life and meaning to every lyric of the song as he sang them full of feelings.
Towards the end of his performance, Bentley is seen pointing at Ellen with comfort. The show host approached him and said, “Thank God for you, amen!” and then gave him a warm embrace. Watch the full video of his live performance below.
This first single of his album was made out of his inspiration from his family. Bentley shared in a social media Q&A with fans, “Family is always inspiring me, I think the first single shows that.” Surely, it did!
Folks, did you enjoy this piece? If so, please don’t forget to like and share it with other fans of country music. Also, for your utmost entertainment, kindly visit our website at https://counytrythangdaily.com or like and follow our Facebook page Country Daily.
Cassidy Black Bentley, Dierks Bentley, Ellen DeGeneres Show
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Get to Know Jeff Dunham’s Children and His Life as a Father
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Remember When Garth Brooks And Billy Joel Surprised Fans With “Shameless” Duet
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?