Dierks Bentley performing “Woman Amen” live on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
Let’s Give It Up For Dierks Bentley!
In a previous post, we have featured the creative process that Dierks Bentley’s new album The Album has gone through. The country music singer described the experience as something re-awakening. We are glad to present to you in this article Bentley’s live performance of one of his latest album’s songs. Last January 18, Bentley appeared on the famous talk-variety show ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show”. As a guest, he shared with the audience and his fans the amazing results of his still fresh mountain escapade to record his new album. During the show, he performed a sweet song entitled “Woman Amen”. This song is the first track from his newest album and it’s definitely dedicated to his wife Cassidy Black Bentley. The tune expresses Bentley’s love and appreciation for his better half. She described his woman as the source of his faith, grace, hope, and strength. The singer gave life and meaning to every lyric of the song as he sang them full of feelings.
Towards the end of his performance, Bentley is seen pointing at Ellen with comfort. The show host approached him and said, “Thank God for you, amen!” and then gave him a warm embrace. Watch the full video of his live performance below.
This first single of his album was made out of his inspiration from his family. Bentley shared in a social media Q&A with fans, “Family is always inspiring me, I think the first single shows that.” Surely, it did!
Folks, did you enjoy this piece? If so, please don’t forget to like and share it with other fans of country music. Also, for your utmost entertainment, kindly visit our website at https://counytrythangdaily.com or like and follow our Facebook page Country Daily.
Cassidy Black Bentley, Dierks Bentley, Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Dolly Parton Revealed She Invested Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” Royalties in a Black Community
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for August 2021 That You Need To Check Out
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- Amy Grant and Vince Gill: The Story of Love That Inspires
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- 10 Guilty Pleasure Country Songs to Indulge In