“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this—that someone lay down his life for his friends.”
A WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS DAY TO ONE AND ALL!
Todays is St. Valentine’s Day and instead of your-typical-garden-variety talk about Worldly Love, I will speak to you about His Love… Jesus’ Love.
Yes, there are certain times—I know—that difficult it is for us to love one another… Each other. Most especially during them “irritating times.”
Yep, it really is quite tough to show someone or share or make someone feel that good old-fashioned Christian Love.
Well, just as I have shared with you the last time, “The Road leading to being a better and stronger Christian is a long, tedious and craggy path.” Yep, difficult it really is—the more, even, to be Christ-like.
But as Jesus himself had iterated in John 15:9, “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love… …This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this—that someone lay down his life for his friends.”
I do understand that we are all only human and not someone like Jesus Christ. But don’t you ever forget, that God brought down Jesus Christ—His Only Begotten Son—as a human being with all human traits. He also felt Joy and Sadness, Pleasure and Pain, Love and Displeasure—all of them things that make us all human.
As I have said before, “If being a Christian were all rosy and the Road to Heaven easy, then we wouldn’t be called Christians but sloths.”
Now, allow me to share with you a very glorious Gospel from Kari Jobe to complete the thought.
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
kari jobe, lover of my soul
- Charley Pride’s Son Honors Dad with “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'”
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble