“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”
A GLORIOUS DAY TO ONE AND ALL!
“Never give up the fight…”
Yes, Life could really be sooo tough. And, doing our best to be more Christ-like in our Christian day-to-day living is even tougher.
“A great Battle it truly is day after day after day, but each and every single Victory shore is worth it.”
A great Battle it truly is day after day after day, but each and every single Victory shore is worth it.
By God’s Mercy and Grace we—as Christians—still survive and continue to thrive!
Yep, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH!
Today, I’ve decided to feature a Gospel Group that—though not from our neck of the woods—has a very glorious version of one of my personal favorites (and I guess) as well as yours.
With your kind indulgence, I wish to share with you The London Community Choir’s version of Glory, Glory Hallelujah!
And I give a huge “AMEN!” to that!
“GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH!”
Just gets you all fired up and go forth and face them raging seas of Life’s Challenges we as Christians encounter every day, huh?
Yep, Life shore is tough. But we Country Folk and God-fearin’ Christians are tougher. Even, smarter!
So ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS! Let us keep on keepin’ on fighting The Good Fight. By God’s Mercy and Grace, we can all win this and win more souls!
GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH!
I truly hope you like what we are dishin’ out to all you folks. Keep on keepin’ on and continue to share these and more great Country and Gospel songs with us here at Country Thang Daily.
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids