A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY TO Y’ALL!
THE FIRST SIP…
“…ALWAYS did their very best to do their best in being THE BEST in anything and everything they did.”
Yep, shore is a beautiful day!
I’ve been busy with this past few- and sitting here, taking a li’l breather from it all, I suddenly thought of m’grampaw. Actually—two of ‘em.
Being real tightly-knit that our family is, I’ve had great experiences and learning from m’gramps.
Both had taught me how to be upstanding an’ all… That it don’t matter not havin’ much just as long as you’ve got that good ol’ fashion INTEGRITY goin’. That we treat people (most especially women) with respect. That we should love Our Country and Our Lord God Almighty comes above and everything. Hence, Sunday churchly obligations should be observed—ALWAYS.
One of ‘em was an Agriculturalist and his name is Peter. Ol’ Pete to both family and friends. From him I learned about plants and animals and woodworking, carpentry, sharpening knives, carving and stuff.
My other grampaw was with the IRS. But from him, I got schooled on having the discipline, honesty, courtesy, and practicality, among many other things.
But from both of them, I got Love, Decency, Patience, Forgiveness, Being at Peace with people and God, living a Simple Life, Perseverance and being A MAN.
Nah, of course—just like everybody else—they weren’t perfect as Perfect should be. But they ALWAYS did their very best to do their best in being THE BEST in anything and everything they did.
THE LAST DROP…
So in parting, I would wish to share this quote with all of you kind folks…
“LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST! And before you do go, please be kind enough to leave something Good and Beautiful behind for everyone to Learn From and Enjoy.”
You have just been “… DRINKIN’ FROM A DIXIE…”
May y’all be safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
aaron watson, barbed wire halo
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- LeAnn Rimes’ unforgettable version of George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend