The world once again fell in love with the amazing voice of the one and only, Andrea Bocelli. This time, Andrea showed his vocal prowess with an Elvis Presley classic “Can’t Help Falling In Love.”
Although the song was covered by a lot of talented artists around the world, Bocelli proved that he can too. In fact, he did it with so much grace that we just can’t help but fall in love with it (Pun intended).
Falling in Love with Andrea Bocelli’s Voice
His performance was live (as always) and he did it in front of the Las Vegas Crowd. Now, we know how tough the Vegas crowd is, but he made his audience feel the essence of the song. He was joined by world-renowned record producer, David Foster. He played the piano as Andrea wowed the audience with his voice.
We all know how captivating his voice is. In fact, Celine Dion said,
“If God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli.”
To be praised by Celine Dion is one thing, but to hear that she thinks Bocelli is the personification of God’s voice is just on another level. As was mentioned above, a lot of mega-talented artists have covered this song already. When ‘the Andrea Bocelli‘ performed the song, he made it more sweet and genuine.
Final Thoughts on the Performance
Andrea Bocelli ended the performance on a high note. It felt like we were there with him when he was singing that last line. It was that beautiful. The audience was obviously stunned by the performance. Who wouldn’t be? I mean, if you are privileged to see Andrea perform live, then you should savor the moment and enjoy every second of it.
There is no bad performance of this legendary Italian performer. We weren’t let down with his rendition of this Presley classic. I would even dare say that this is one of the best performances of the song because he gave justice to its meaning and how it should be performed.
Watch the captivating performance here:
Andrea Bocelli, Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance