“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
MATTHEW 28:19-20 NKJV
GOOD MORNIN’ TO Y’ALL!
There are a plethora of ways to spread God’s Word… To share The Gospel. We, as Christians, may not know it or be aware of it. But if we truly believe and live a way of living in accordance with the Living Word, chances are we wouldn’t have much difficulty in doing so.
So, what are them ways to- and how do we go about in sharing The Good News?
Well, one of the Basics—which is really not that “basic”—is to (literally) preach it to other Believers and (most especially) Lost Souls.
Yep, that’d be quite difficult for you should have a real grasp of The Word. And that is just for starters. Next would be mustering enough confidence and strength to face people and to speak to them about God. Approaching a single person is difficult enough, how much more a whole throng of people?
Another one that may be easier to break some o’ that cold, cold ice is through our works. You know, them special skills and talents that we have. Even by the way we do things.
Our perspective on the different things in life could be one way.
But you know what (for me) would be one of the easiest? This way is, in fact, a personal favorite of mine… Through song.
Yep, singing about God’s Mercy and Grace is one of the easiest—if not, the best—way to share and spread His Word.
So why not, let us check out this Great Gospel Classic.
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
amazing grace, Mahalia Jackson
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage