“But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes, we are healed.”
ISAIAH 53:5 ESV
GOOD MORNIN’ Y’ALL!
“Grammy Award-winnin’ Country Gospel Group…”
How many of y’all are from The Heart of Dixie?
Well, I figure that y’all are very glad and proud that many of our Great Country Artists have come from your neck of the woods. Heck, many beautiful songs have even been written about you folks and your great State!
Today I would wish to share with you wonderful folks one of your very own. Yep, today we’re going to have a sample of this Grammy Award-winnin’ Country Gospel Group… The Blind Boys of Alabama!
These Blind Boys of Alabama shore are real mighty fine, huh?
Every single one of us has been blinded by something at some point in our lives. Likewise, plenty of times we have been lost. But by God’s Amazing Mercy and Amazing Grace, truly we can see and find the Way. His Way!
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I’m found
Was blind, but now I see…”
Pray do I that we at Country Thang Daily would continue to provide you and share with you meaningful experiences and great Country Gospel Songs. Why not share with us your thoughts about things or, even, your own stories? Just keep on keepin’ on and Keepin’ It Country okay?
“…with God on our side, we all can do this, TOGETHER.”
Why not share with us your thoughts about things or, even, your own stories?
Yep, with God on our side, we all can do this, TOGETHER.
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
amazing grace, blind boys of alabama
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids