“All I want is Life” is a song of a situation wherein you’re seeking for a better life. It gives us a picture of what we are truly longing for Perhaps, all of us experienced this. We all underwent dullness, and we want something new. Exhaustion keeps bothering us, and we want to have different things to enjoy. We are somewhat tired of what is happening to us. However, we need to survive and continue to live on.
To be able to be new and learn things in life, we need to undergo problems and difficulties. It can make us weak and can lead us to our downfalls. However, it is the instance where we can learn our lessons. Also, it encourages us to strive harder. With this, once we stand up, we become better people again. Indeed, a cycle of life.
All I want is Life
“All I Want is Life” just talks about how we could achieve better living. It only teaches us the lessons in life. Rest assured, many people can relate to once it hits your realizations.
Stan Munsey, Tony Mullins, and Don Pfrimmer pooled resources for the words and lyrics of “All I Want is Life.” Tim McGraw released the song on January 15, 1996. Moreover, it was part of his album “All I Want.” It was the same album that provided us his other top charting singles “She Never Lets it Go to Her Heart” and “I Like It, I Love It.”
Above all, Tim McGraw rose to prominence when he released his album “Not A Moment Too Soon.” It was the beginning of his reign. But before releasing the album, McGraw struggled to penetrate the country music scene. His career wasn’t as smooth as planned. However, he didn’t quit. Instead, he worked hard to fulfill his dreams. Now, he is one of the best male country artists in the industry.
All I Want is Life, tim mcgraw
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce