So do I, if I were to choose. We live in a world where material things are being more treasured than the relationship we have with the people we love. Oftentimes, we forget the things that really matter to us because we are blinded by the rich and wealthy. On this track, we will learn to value our faith and beliefs more.
I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold
I’d rather be His than have riches untold
We should all have this kind of mentality. We are becoming too attached to our personal belongings that we are forgetting the one thing that matters: our faith in the Lord. We are all here because of Him. We are all waking up to a miracle that He had made. You have to remember that once you die, you can’t bring your ‘wealth’ to the other side.
What you can carry are the good memories of when you were living. The good deeds that you have done are the ones that count. They are also the things that people tend to remember you for. If you haven’t really done something of significant value with the wealth that you have, you might as well be forgotten.
Alison Krauss’ Joins the Cox Family
This collaboration was long overdue. Both have been a huge country gospel music supporter and they have both performed the song really well. The performance was actually led by Suzanne Cox. A lot of people thought that it was Alison because they just have the same tone of voice.
The song was released back in 1994. Alison Krauss and the Cox Family decided to do to their rendition of the song for the release of the CD collection I Know Who Holds Tomorrow.
Listen to the song here:
Alison Krauss, cox family, rather have jeus
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life