So do I, if I were to choose. We live in a world where material things are being more treasured than the relationship we have with the people we love. Oftentimes, we forget the things that really matter to us because we are blinded by the rich and wealthy. On this track, we will learn to value our faith and beliefs more.
I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold
I’d rather be His than have riches untold
We should all have this kind of mentality. We are becoming too attached to our personal belongings that we are forgetting the one thing that matters: our faith in the Lord. We are all here because of Him. We are all waking up to a miracle that He had made. You have to remember that once you die, you can’t bring your ‘wealth’ to the other side.
What you can carry are the good memories of when you were living. The good deeds that you have done are the ones that count. They are also the things that people tend to remember you for. If you haven’t really done something of significant value with the wealth that you have, you might as well be forgotten.
Alison Krauss’ Joins the Cox Family
This collaboration was long overdue. Both have been a huge country gospel music supporter and they have both performed the song really well. The performance was actually led by Suzanne Cox. A lot of people thought that it was Alison because they just have the same tone of voice.
The song was released back in 1994. Alison Krauss and the Cox Family decided to do to their rendition of the song for the release of the CD collection I Know Who Holds Tomorrow.
Listen to the song here:
Alison Krauss, cox family, rather have jeus
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend