When it comes to feel good country sounds, Alan Jackson is on top of the list. He can give us great songs we’d love to hear over and over again. “I Still Love Bologna” is one of Alan Jackson’s bests. The tune and harmony patched with direct words is indeed a reminder of the good ol’ times. In fact, the song will recap the good old times… the good old times wherein the simplicity of life is far better than what we have today.
I Still Love Bologna…
Alan Jackson himself wrote the words and lyrics of “I Still Love Bologna.” The song is the fifty-seventh single of his entire career. Also, the song is the fifth track and is part of his album “Good Times.” The song was released on August 3, 2009. Despite its inability of topping the country charts, it still received a positive response. It placed at number thirty-two on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Furthermore, Alan Jackson rose to prominence with the help of Glenn Campbell. It was back in 1989 when Jackson signed to Arista Nashville. At that time, the label was newly formed which means that Jackson was one of the very first artists of the label.
Moreover, Alan Jackson grew up singing in the church. He, most of the time, listens to gospel music. With this, he was inclined to music specifically Christian gospel music. Jackson started a band after graduating from high school. Then, at the age of 27, along with his wife Denise, moved to Nashville to pursue his musical career full time.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Alan Jackson, Good Times, I Still Love Bologna
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story