Settling down is not easy because you need to be financially stable in order for you to build a family. Also, a wedding alone will cost you a lot. Moreover, you need to consider the person you are marrying. Is he/she the right person that you want to spend the rest of your life with? Sometimes when a person is in love, they can take drastic actions. But you need to consider a lot of things, especially when getting married. Anyway, let us go ahead and listen to the hit of Alan Jackson “Livin’ On Love” and let’s hear what he has to say about marriage.
Alan Jackson: One of Country Music’s Best Singers
He is one of the best singer-songwriters who honor traditional country and keeps the real country sound. Moreover, he started his career in 1983 and has been successful ever since. Throughout his career, Alan Jackson was able to record 16 studio albums and a lot of his singles topped the charts. He was able to sell more than 80 million records and 35 of his hits landed at the number one spot. Moreover, Jackson received two Grammys, sixteen CMA’s, and seventeen ACM’s.
In addition, Jackson is a member of the longest-running radio station in the U.S. which is the Grand Ole Opry. He was also included in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame.
The Perfect Song for Couples
“Livin’ On Love” was released in 1994 and it was recorded by the American Country singer Alan Jackson. Upon the release of the song, it peaked at the number one spot of Billboard Hot Country Charts. Additionally, it was praised by a lot of critics. The hit’s content is all about married life that should not be taken for granted.
Alan Jackson, Billboard Hot Country Charts, Livin' On Love
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?