Most of us don’t want to experience feelings that will make us uncomfortable like pain, loneliness, sadness, and agony. Moreover, a lot of people want to be happy all the time but the reality is that life is not perfect. Also, we need to feel those unwanted feelings sometimes for us to mature. Just take the classic hit of the country superstar Alan Jackson “Here in the Real World” for instance, which has something important to say about being at the downside of life. Go ahead and listen to this song. For sure a lot of people will be able to relate to it.
Alan Jackson: The Country Superstar
He is one of the most successful acts in country music since he started his career in 1983. Moreover, Alan Jackson sold over 80 million records and thirty-five of his hits landed on the number one spot. With his lavish success, Jackson received two Grammy Awards, sixteen CMA awards, and seventeen ACM awards. Furthermore, he is also a member of the Grand Ole Opry and was included in the Georgia Music Hall of Fame in 2001. In addition, he was also included in the Country Music Hall of fame and Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Alan Jackson released a lot of hit songs including “Summertime Blues,” “Mercury Blues,” and “Chattahoochee.”
Wishin’ We Live in Fantasy
“Here in the Real World” was one of the famous hits of the singer Alan Jackson. The song was released in 1990 and it landed at number three on the Country Charts and number one on the Canadian RPM chart. A lot of people was able to relate to the song. Plus, this was also covered by Glen Campbell, Charley Pride, and George Jones. The hit focuses on living in a world of fantasy to avoid the pain of being heartbroken because, in the real world, it is one of the worst feelings.
Alan Jackson, Charley Pride, Here in the Real World
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Kenny Chesney Is Mourning On The Death Of His Sweet Friend of 15 Years, Maria Rodriguez
- Country Music Awards:CMA, CMT, ACM; How Are They Different?