I am sure that you know Alabama, the iconic country band that survived it all for more than four decades. Good news is they will be coming together for a night of legendary country music at Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 26.
Tickets will be available starting 10 a.m. Friday, Aug 18 at Big Sandy Superstore Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations, and Ticketmaster.com.
Alabama and their Music
If you remember, Alabama is known as the band that brought country music to the mainstream. They have a record-breaking achievement that including songs that charted 43 No. 1 singles, including 21 No. 1 singles in a row. No music genre has achieved that so far. They have won more than 178 CMA Awards, Grammy Awards, ACM Awards and more.
Alabama has earned 21 gold, platinum and multi-platinum albums and was named the RIAA’s Country Group of the Century. They are members of the Country Music Hall of Fame and have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
On Monday, they also announced that they will be celebrating their 40th anniversary with a special concert. It will be held on September 30, Saturday. Tickets are sold for $20 for reserved and general admission. Groups of 10 or more $15 available at the Box Office.
“Over the past year, we have set new standards in concerts and ticket sales for the venue,” said General Manager Rik Edgar. “We want to thank the community by throwing a huge party to celebrate this accomplishment and our 40 years of bringing great concerts to the Tri-State area. This is a rock and roll experience you won’t soon forget. This show pays tribute to some of the amazing bands that have performed in Huntington over the past four decades.”
In their concert, expect to hear their covers as they pay respect to some of the biggest arena acts in the world like KISS, Van Halen, Journey, Motley Crue, Queen, Aerosmith and more.
I think that this is really going to be a big one so please do share this good news to all Alabama fans out there.
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance