When you feel so in love, you’re unable to think straight and concentrate on anything else but the person you are in love with. Wanting to be with them, learn about them, hold them, and be there for them. It’s precisely what you call the uncontrollable loving feelings or affection. In other words, you are lost in love. This definition is definitely what the Air Supply unravels through their song “Lost In Love.”
I bet you’ll agree that when it comes to Air Supply, you get only the best songs, and lyrics. It unquestionably gives us the feels. “Lost In Love,” perhaps one of the best songs ever penned. Furthermore, the words explain everything about being in love with someone. Also, the melody can genuinely melt your hearts.
“Lost in Love” was recorded and released by Air Supply, one of the best groups in the music industry. The song was written by Graham Russell, the guitarist, and songwriter of the group. Moreover, the original version of the song appeared on their album “Life Support” in 1979. The group re-recorded the song for their album “Lost In Love” in 1980. At that time, it reached No.3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Furthermore, there are two music videos for “Lost in Love.” First, was an official video, Air Supply singing on a blue background. The second one was, the group singing live at a concert.
One interesting fact about the song: it was written in just 15 minutes. Little did Russell know that it will be a huge success all over the world. It was made in a very short span of time, but it’s being played on the radio over and over.
The Music Videos…
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more about our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook page for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Air Supply, Graham Russell, Lost In Love
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- How Alan Jackson Helped His Daughter Through the Heartbreaking Loss of Her Husband